Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Great celebration

             My most unforgettable party that I've been attended is our graduation party when I'm in high school. Maybe it's not an ideal party for other people, but for me it's the best celebration for my graduation. it's only a simple celebration which led by our class president and by the cooperation of all of us in section narra the star section of our school. We start the celebration in the school at two o'clock in the afternoon, a few of our classmate was not attend on our celebration but majority of us was there wearing our customized t-shirt which exclusive for our section only that indicates we're craziest idiots, wackiest students but certified genius. by means of our class fund we rent a videoke for that  celebration, and the other money is for our food, props for the celebration and the price for the game which prepared by the class officers. They prepared a box which has an item inside and the box was covering by many layers of wrappers and every layer of wrap has an question which related on our class, happening, most unforgettable experience and many more about us. And the rule is once they call your name you should answer the question in the box, so that the wrap will be removed, but once they call your name you have no chance to get the price, in short the last student will be called is the one who can get the price. That game was exciting because every question makes everyone laugh and remind us the "wackiest" activity  we've shared together inside and outside of the school. That game began at laugh and ends also with laugh, after that game a exclusive award for everyone of us was given by the class officers, because each of us portray different role in our class. when i received my award, I laughed because the ribbon indicates that I am the most naughty in our class. After the awarding some of our classmates started to sing while the others are started to eat. it's already five o'clock when we stopped  the celebration at the school, but all of us continue the celebration. But before we go we take pictures together with our beloved adviser, after taking pictures we decided to go at the house of our classmate. while we are in the vehicle I began to sing our favorite song which is "Ang huling El bimbo" by our favorite band the eraser heads, then my classmates followed to sing. We are so noisy while we are on our way going to the house of our classmate.
           We just say goodbye to each other, while some of our classmates are singing and taking picture. It's my first time to drink alcoholic liquior and it's the happiest part of our celebration. Everyone was enjoyed the night because it's the last time that we laugh together, sing together and having picture taking together. And the hardest thing we did that night is to say goodbye and I will miss you for each of us, because it's hard to say those words to a friend like them, who makes you laugh everyday and makes you realize that it so beautiful to live in this world if you have friends like them, they care for you, they accept you on what you are and they teach you how to cooperate in terms of examinations and quizzes.
            That celebration is my last "wacky" activity that I've shared for my high school classmates only I can say is I treasure the memories that we're happy together. And everytime I remember them only one reaction comes to me which is to smile. I have no regret that they are my friends inside and outside of the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment